Our client digitizes sales and aftersales processes mainly in the tech industry. The company exists since 1995 with its headquarter in Wil/Switzerland. Having subsidiaries in Poland (Wroclaw) and Germany (Stuttgart), they are very competitive and oriented on innovative solutions. Many successfully established projects with many reference customers are proof of their experience. Their target is that customers achieve a clearly defined benefit and measurable success with every project. Team spirit and fun are always very important to them.
You can work from the modern office in Wroclaw (flexible hours) or remote (flexible in a week).
- Development of new eCommerce products and projects
- Shaping features from the stage of requirements gathering to delivery
- Optimization and quality control of the projects from the user perspective to increase usability and quality
- Contributing to customer ideas and initiatives as part of the agile environment
- Min. 2-3 years experience with .NET Framework and ASP.Net MVC / Asp.Net Core
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of English language - good communication level
Nice to have