We are thrilled that our People Team is growing, so right now we are on the lookout for a creative and persistent Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist who will effectively attract new talents. Don’t hesitate and grow your sourcing expertise with us! :) What's important - after successful juniorship lasting up to 3 - 6 months you have a chance to jump on a regular position!
Joining Netguru’s People Team as a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist means:
- Room for experimenting and questioning the status quo,
- Growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people who will always have your back,
- Having a clear career path, based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Taking part in our weekly Creative Friday meetings - to help you replenish your creative mind, share knowledge and ideas, and get together :)
- Flexplace - having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
To help you understand your typical day, let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Using creative search methods to find and attract new talent on different social media platforms,
- Working predominantly on various technical positions as well as high-priority key positions,
- Testing new platforms, new tools, and new techniques to reach passive candidates,
- Effectively turning passive candidates into active and engaged ones,
- Conducting initial interviews (prescreens),
- Measuring the effectiveness of conducted activities,
- Working closely with different internal clients - Recruiters, Recruitment Manager and Team Leaders, Employer Branding Specialists.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- At least basic experience in the HR field,
- Experience in leading professional communication (with candidates, clients, or co-workers) gained in a business environment,
- At least basic knowledge of different sourcing techniques and tools,
- Readiness to work on ambitious goals,
- Ability to build professional relationships with candidates,
- Excellent communication and writing skills,
- A very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and Polish (B2+).
Perks & benefits:
- Monthly bonuses based on performance
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are waiting for new Junior Talent Acquisition Specialists!
Are you ready to join us on our journey? 🚀 Don't hold back and apply!