We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide. We always strive to make a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
Over the past ten years, Netguru developed from a small startup to an almost fully-grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 80 projects, with over 200 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
☝️Apply if you have:
- Hands-on knowledge of Node.js and at least 1 framework (Express.js or preferably Nest.js),
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript,
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Practical knowledge of GIT,
- A proven track record on Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab or another publicly available source,
- Good command of written and spoken English (B2+), Polish not required,
- A basic understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Experience in direct contact with clients (preferably foreign),
- Communication skills sufficient to work with a team and international clients;
- Experience working in a team.
☝️It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- Knowledge of programming design patterns (e.g. service objects, decorators, repositories),
- At least theoretical knowledge of Docker, serverless (AWS Lambda) or GCP services,
- Some familiarity with Netguru's technology stack and conventions.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
💚Joining Netguru means:
- A 6-month-long juniorship in a supportive, experienced team spent on gaining and polishing your skills to kick off your career in programming - which makes a perfect foundation for future promotion and a pay raise!
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- A clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential.
- Growing yourself and the people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people who will always have your back.
- Dev-friendly processes: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes.
- Cooperation with clients from all over the world.
- Processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs!
- Working on the best equipment. We will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Developing and implementing software within deadlines and in accordance with our guidelines for high-quality code,
- Proactively handling problems and providing adequate solutions,
- Participating in the planning, documentation, and execution of system testing,
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.