Our 25+ iOS Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 90+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for iOS mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced iOS Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least one year of commercial experience in developing iOS applications,
- are familiar with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch,
- have hands-on knowledge of iOS frameworks,
- have experience with third party libraries and APIs,
- have a very good command of English; Polish not required.
We want you on board if you:
- are able to effectively search for information you need,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and with clients,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- experience in modern software development practices and tools,
- ability to work with with iTunes Connect,
- experience with Continuous Integration tools like Bitrise, Travis or CircleCI.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as an iOS Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) iOS,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD.
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
- Cocoa Touch
- third party libraries
Nice to have
- Continuous Integration
- iTunes Connect