Are you for a challenge? Then step up to the plate, this role is for you!
First of all, this role isn’t just development it promotes innovation, opportunity, and growth!
Our apps are fast, lightweight, user friendly, responsive, functional and beautiful. Join a team of talented, highly motivated individuals with a shared passion for clean, well-tested, highly maintainable software.
About the Role:
Working with us as a Senior iOS engineer, you’ll be responsible for developing and designing mobile architecture, ensuring mobile applications’ responsiveness, and working alongside the developer team, among other tasks.
Do you like to work on a team but are also excellent at work on your own? You will take a leading role in pushing our iOS apps forward.
Your daily tasks will include:
– active co-creation of various mobile app solutions
– participating in the full software development life cycle
– take care of testing, code reviews, and releases
– work closely with the project, product management, and UX/UI design
This position requires strong technical skills and a bias toward collaboration.
-Realm or Core data
-Dependency Injection ex. Swinject
-Good command of spoken English (at least B2 level)
-Good command of spoken Polish (at least B1 level)
-Unit tests: BDD (Nimble)
-Dependency management: Carthage, Cocoapods
-Tools: Bitrise, Fastlane, SwiftLint
NICE TO HAVE
-Moya or RxAlamofire
-Snapkit or PureLayout
1. We care about your time so we lead the recruitment process in both remote and stationary ways.
2. You can work from our office or another location as long as you have good wi-fi 🙂
Sounds exciting? That’s because it is!